Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blog Schedule

Without further ado, I present to you, my blog schedule:
(Since clearly, you've been waiting for this with bated breath all day. <- sarcasm)

Monday - Indie Spotlight
    There's a lot of self-published junk out there, but there are also some really amazing indie books. On Mondays, I'll review and link to my favorites. Feel free to send me a nomination (whether it's your book or someone else's) at gemmawritesnights@gmail.com, with the subject line "Indie Spotlight." I can't guarantee that I'll pick your suggestion, because I'm not doing normal reviews - I'm reserving this day to praise and highlight stories I loved. However, I will probably check it out.

Wednesday - Writing Rants
     On Wednesdays, I'll be sharing anecdotes, analogies, experiences, and other random thoughts on writing. There will be links to great writing related posts I've read that week, and my own reflections on whatever happens to be on my mind.

Friday - Freestyle Friday Mini Story
     Fridays are reserved for writing a very very short story (probably 500-1000 words) based on whatever pops up first on the Improv Suggestomatic. I dearly love this thing. When I opened the page to link to it, it gave me 'Elegant Jail.' It's got me thinking already.

And that, dear readers, is my blog schedule. I'll probably post on other days too, as the mood strikes me, but you can count on new material popping up here on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment