Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And now back to our regularly scheduled blogging..

This week has been nuts. I'm working on my next novelette, practicing for a show I'm directing this weekend, my husband is prepping for a trial, and our toddler has been alternately grumpy from teething and enthusiastically discovering new things for us to babyproof. But if I learned one thing from my last attempt at blogging, it's that I need to make a schedule and stick to it. So tomorrow I'm posting a schedule. It'll include a day dedicated to highlighting great indie books, a day where I share assorted thoughts on writing, and a freestyle day where I use a suggestion to inspire a very short story.

In the meantime, head over to I Love YA Fiction and check out the THAT Dream Wedding Contest. Write 1000 words about your dream wedding (it can be fictionalized) and you could win a Kindle Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment