Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Exciting News!

I feel like this woman today:

 Why? 

Because I've just had my first blog feature! Sandra at SSBookFanatics has generously hosted Words With Friends for a promo. Free, no strings attached, just a great person being really nice and sharing her resources. And she's willing to do it for you too! Find info on how to get your book promo'd here.

And check out her promo for Friends With Words here.

I'm famous! All drinks on me! (As long as you're asking for water with lemon)

;)

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Gosh, I'm so glad I made you excited. I like the way you write, as I have gone through some of your posts. You even had me laughing here and there. I may just give your book a read! :) (That is, when I've managed to conquer my heap - I'm steadily reaching the top)

    Wishing you all the best with your book 'Friends with Words'.

    It's awesome meeting fabulous people such as yourself.

    Sandra
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Friends With Words if you get to it, but I know how those reading lists can get miles long. Awesome meeting you too! I'll be keeping an eye on your blog and sending writer friends your way :)

      Delete
    2. Seriously, I've been wanting to grow another head for ages, but don't seem to be having any luck in that department!

      Thanks, much appreciated. :)

      Delete